How Marriage astrology judge marriage compatibility with your partner.Guide you with remedies
It is the custom in India that when an offspring reaches marriageable age, the parents start looking for a suitable partner for the child. Marriages are not fixed without consultation of an astrologer. If a marriage proposal is brought to the parents they consult an astrologer and take help of marriage Prediction.
The kundali matching by date of birth is done of both the horoscopes to understand if the horoscopes of both them match. The kundali Matching for marriage would let us know if the partners are compatible for marriage by various methods out of which the main system referred to is the Ashtakoota Guna Milan system.
In this system, points or Gunas are given to eight factors :
- Varna – This gives us information about the basic potential of a person, his inherent skills and abilities according to four types of personality. For those having the same personality, the maximum Gunas once can get is
- Vashya – This tell us about the dominance in the partnership of marriage .It also shows the magnetic attraction between the partners. Maximum Gunas one can score here is
- Tara–This lets us know if the marriage would be beneficial to the health and well-being and the compatibility of the couple. It also lets us know about the good fortune and longevity. Here maximum Gunas scored can be
- Yoni – This lets us know about the sexual and biological compatibility and also the love and sexual inclinations of a person. The sexual tendencies are described as animals. Certain animals are enemies, or have affinity to each other. Maximum Gunas for this factor are
- Graha Maitri – This tells us about progeny, harmony and affection. It also shows the psychological compatibility of the couple. Maximum Gunas to be gained here are
- Gana – This lets us know about the outlook on life. The highest score for this is when the partners have an identical outlook to life and the number of Gunas to be gained here are
- Bhakoot– This lets us know that if the marriage and the family created by marriage would become prosperous. It would also tell us about the longevity, happiness or sorrow, children and health. Here we can gain a maximum of 7 Gunas.
- Nadi– This compares the body doshas of a person i.e. Vat, Kapha, Pitta. It also shows spiritual compatibility, genetic compatibility of the couple and whether the couple will have a long life together. Here the most number of Gunas we can gain is
Also if there are some Doshas in the kundali reading for marriage, there are various astrological marriage remedies available to have a happy married life.
Let’s see some of the astrological remedies for bringing peace and happiness into the married life of a couple
- Matching of horoscopes is very essential before marriage as per Marriage Astrology.
- A Tulsi plant should be kept at home to help the emotional bonding between the couple. Water, turmeric and kumkum should be offered to Tulsi by only the ladies residingin the house. The male of the family needs to keep a small wooden or silver flute on the Tulsi plant.
- The name of the husband and wife must be written on a BHURJA LEAF and placed within a small silver box.Water should be sprinkled on the leaf and placed in the Tulsi pot. The small silver box should be covered by the same mud in such a way that it is not visible to anybody. This astrological marriage remedy helps to bring sweetness into the relationship between the couple.
VARIOUS KINDS OF POOJAS
- Fasting on Fridays is advised to appease Goddess Laxmi as it will help in increasing the happiness and relationship between the couple.
- Lord Shiva and Goddess Parvati need to be worshipped regularly.
- Chanting of Vishnu Sahasranam once a day or the Gayatri mantra 108 times helps keep away negative energies.
- Matangi Yantra must be worshipped and its mantra chanted 108 times daily.
- Shree Lalita Sahasranama should be recited daily as an astrological marriage remedy to bring happiness.
- Avoid eating non-vegetarian food on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday to reduce the clash of opinion between the couple.
- The south east corner of the house should have a red bulb placed in it.
- If a weak Venus is in the marriage horoscope, a diamond ring of 3 - 5 carats should be worn in the ring finger to enhance the love between the couple.
- Mangal Dosha Shanti is advised if Mangal Dosha is present as per marriage astrology.
- Kalasarpa Dosha Shanti needs to be performed if one of the spouses is suffering from Kala Sarpa Dosha,.
- Sweets to be donated barefoot on a Tuesday along with the spouse.
- Girls who are less than 9 years old should be worshipped on every Saptami, Ashtami and Navami of the month if there is a lot of unhappiness between the couple. As these days occur twice a month, worshipping should be done on both the days. Method of worshipping should be to feed the children with food, bow to their feet and give them 2 cloves put in a betel leaf.